How to hide/remove a category from navigation in Magento 2?
Hiding the category from the navigation menu means the category is not visible to the customer or front-end. There are many ways to hide the categories, follow these steps:
1. Navigate to the Admin Panel and go to Catalog.
2. Click on the Categories option under Inventory.
3. You will see the category tree on the left side.
4. Choose the category which you want to hide.
5. In the General Information tab, select No in the Enable Category option.
6. Now select No in the Include in Menu option.
7. Go to the Display Settings tab and select No in the Anchor option.
8. Click on the Save button.
9. Go to System > Tools > Cache Management.
10. Flush your Magento cache and refresh the site on the front end.
If you get any trouble, please leave your queries in the comment box.
Thank you! have a great day.