How to Flush/Clear Magento 2 cache?
If you want to delete cache in Magento 2. Here are the simplest methods to clear cache, so please follow these:
1. Go to the Admin Panel> System> Cache Management.
2. Define the cache types that you need to refresh.
3. Select the Cache Type blocks that are assigned Invalidated status. Also, you can select all if you don’t know what to refresh.
4. Select the Refresh action then click on the Submit button.
5. You can use the Flush Magento Cache or Flush Cache Storage buttons directly without selecting the Cache Type blocks.
6. Flush Cache Storage is used to refresh the cache of all Magento stores sharing one cache storage, though based on different servers.
7. Flush Magento Cache is used to refresh the cache in the backend and inner cache with the Magento tag.
If you get any trouble, please leave your queries in the comment box.
Thank you! have a great day.