How to Create a display ad unit.
To create a new display ad unit that you can manage within your account, follow these steps:
- Sign in to your AdSense account.
- Click Ads Overview.
- Click By ad unit.
- Click Display ads.
- Give your ad unit a name. We suggest using a unique, descriptive name to help you find your ad unit later.
- In the “Ad size” section, choose the size of the ads that you’d like to show:
- We recommend you leave Responsively selected. Responsive ads automatically adapt their size to fit your page layout and your users’ devices. Learn more about the responsive behavior of display ad units.
- If you prefer to specify the size of the ads that appear on your page, select Fixed and enter the required width and height. Note that fixed-sized ad units may have a limited pool of ads available, which might result in lower earnings than using responsive. For more information, see our guidelines for fixed-sized display ad units. Tip: See examples of the most common fixed ad sizes.
- Click Save and get the code.
- Copy and paste the ad unit code in between the
<body><body/>tags of your pages where you want ads to appear.
- Click Done. It usually takes a few minutes for ads to appear on the page but occasionally it can take up to an hour. If ads still aren’t showing after an hour, check your site has a status of “ready” on your Sites page.
Thanks for following us If you have any problems please leave your query in the comment box.