How to add a Contact Form to your WordPress website?
How to Add a Contact Form to your WordPress website? If you want to add a contact form to your WordPress website I’ll describe to you how to create a WordPress contact form, please follows these steps:
1. Log in to your WordPress Admin.
2. Click on the Plugins option from the left navigation, then click on Add New button.
3. In the search box, enter Contact Form in the search plugins fields.
4. You will see this plugin, then click on Install Now button.
5. By clicking on More Details you can find more information about that.
6. Wait for a few seconds while the plugin is installed on your WordPress website.
7. Click on Activate button and just in a few seconds plugin will be installed on your website.
8. After successful installation you can see, the WPForms option appears in the left sidebar. Click on it then click Add New.
9. You’ll see the form setup page. Enter your form name and then click on the Simple Contact Form option.
10. If you want to add a new field, simply select from the available fields on the left sidebar.
11. You can click on the fields to edit them. Also, you can use drag and drop the field order.
12. Click on Settings and configure form Notification and Confirmations then click Save.
13. Go back and click on Pages > Add New.
14. Enter page title then clicks on the plus icon.
15. In the search box enter WPForms and click on it.
16. From the drop-down select your contact form then you will see the contact form that you were created.
17. Click on Publish button and publish your page and now you have successfully created the contact form.
If you get any trouble, please leave your queries in the comment box.
Thank you! have a great day.