Angular vs React Js comparison in 2022.
What do you mean by Angular?
Gmail, YouTube TV are some of the best Angular app examples.
Some key features of Angular:
- Built-in support for AJAX, HTTP, and Observables
- Large community support
- Consistent with technology
- Typescript offers efficiency
- Cleaner and crisp Coding
- Enhanced support for error handling
- Seamless updates using Angular CLI
- Forms and validation
- Shadow DOM / local CSS
- UI and Business Logic Separation
What do you mean by React JS?
The React js library is great for building huge web applications where data is changeable on a regular basis.
Twitter, Amazon Prime, Udemy, Expo, Codesandbox, Uber, and Pinterest are the best examples of React js apps.
Some key features of React js:
- Allows you to use 3rd party libraries
- Time-Saving & Faster Development
- Simplicity and Composable
- Fully supported by Facebook.
- Better user experience and very fast performance.
- Code Stability with One-directional data binding
- React Components
When to use Angular?
- Angular is more useful for large complex projects.
- Angular is a better option for reliable scalability.
- Use Angular if you have time to learn Typescript.
When to use React Js?
- Projects that can incorporate reusable components.
- Projects that want to have a simple frontend.
- Projects that require the highest level of scalability.
- Projects with short deadlines.
Benefits of Angular :
- Offers clean code development
- Higher Performance
- Material Design-like Interface
- An angular framework can take care of routing which means moving from one view to another is easy
- Seamless Updates using Angular CLI
Some popular Use-cases for Angular :
AngularJS is used extensively in web and mobile for front-end development.
Progressive Web Apps (PWAs), Dynamic Web Apps, and Enterprise Web Apps are the Use-cases for Angular apps.
Benefits of React js :
- Easy to learn because of its simple Design
- The HTML-like syntax for which allows templating, and highly detailed documentation.
- Enhance support for server-side rendering, making it a robust framework for content-focused applications.
- Migrating between versions is in React.
- Facebook offers “codemod” feature to automate much of the process.
- Skills learned in React can be applied to Native development.
- When you combine with ES6/7, ReactJS is perfect for managing heavy loads with relative ease.
Some popular Use-cases for React Js :
ReactJs is also used in web and mobile for front-end to build interactive user interfaces.
Social Networks, E-commerce or Retail, and Cross-platform Mobile Apps are the major Use-cases for React Js apps.
So, thanks for following this blog, and if you need any help please leave your queries in the comment box we will be happy to help you.