How to add a new user to WordPress?
If you want to add a new user, please follow these steps:
1. Log in to your WordPress website.
2. Go to WordPress Dashboard, click on Users then click Add New option.
3. You will see a form and you need to fill in all the details in the form for creating a new user.
4. Enter the Username for the new user.
5. Enter the Email of the user.
6. Enter the First Name of the user.
7. Enter the Last Name of the user.
8. Enter the Website. It is an optional field.
9. Enter the Password for the user, also you can generate a password by clicking on Generate password button.
10. If you want to send the mail to the new user then in the Send User Notification fileld select the checkbox.
11. Select the Role of your new user from the drop-down.
12. Click on Add New User button.
After you have completed all the steps, a new user will be created.
If you get any trouble while creating a new user, please leave your queries in the comment box.
Thank you! have a great day.