How to recover your forgotten password in Shopify?
If you have a Shopify store and you lose or forget your account password. In this post, I’ll let you to the way how you can easily restore your Shopify account password if you forget or lose it. For extra security., you may wish to periodically change your account password. Attempting to modify your password too often or entering the wrong password too many times will lock your account and you will be unable to enter it from 6 to 12 hours, so be careful about it.
The steps to reset a password are the same with two-step authentication enabled. Please follows these steps:
1. From the Shopify login page, enter your store address and click the Next button.
2. Enter your login email and click Next.
3. Click on Forgot password.
4. Enter the email that you used to create your Shopify account.
5. Click on Reset password.
6. You are sent an email with a link to reset your password. In the email, click on Reset password.
7. In the Confirm password field, enter your new password.
8. Click Reset password, then your password will be updated successfully.
9. Go back to your Shopify login page and log in with your new password.
If you get any trouble, please leave your queries in the comment box. I am always eager to help you.