How to request Collaborator Access in Shopify?
1.Go to https://www.shopify.com and log in to the Shopify Partners Account.
2. From your Partner Dashboard, click Stores then click Add store.
3. In the Store type section, select a Managed store.
4. Enter the Shopify store URL that you want to access.
5. If your Shopify store requires a collaborator request code, then enter the code.
6. In the Permissions section, select the options that you want to access or if you want to get full access then check the Select all option.
7. In the Add a message section, you can add a message in your request to the store owner.
8. Click on the Save button.
9. After submitting a request, the store owner receives an email about the request and provides permission to manage their Shopify store.
10. You can access the client’s store by logging in.