A brief discussion about the Single Page Application (SPA) Architecture of Angular.
Single Page Applications are web applications that load a single HTML page and only a part of the page instead of the entire page gets updated with every click of the mouse. The page does not reload or transfer control to another page during the process. This ensures high performance and loading pages faster.spa-architecture
Most modern applications use the concept of SPA. In the SPA, the whole data is sent to the client from the server at the beginning. As the client clicks certain parts on the webpage, only the required part of the information is fetched from the server and the page is rewritten dynamically. This results in a lesser load on the server and is cost-efficient. SPAs use AJAX and HTML5 to create fluid and responsive Web applications and most of the work happens on the client-side.spa-architecture
Some of the famous applications and website brands that are using Angular such as Facebook, Gmail, Twitter, Google Drive, Netflix, and many more.spa-architecture
Benefits of Single Page Application:
- Team Work: Single-page applications are excellent when more than one developer is working on the same project. It allows backend developers to focus on the API, while the frontend developers can focus on creating the user interface based on the backend API.
- Fast and responsive: As only parts of the pages are loaded dynamically, it improves the website’s speed.
- Quick Loading Time: With the SPA approach, your full page loads quicker than traditional web applications, as it only has to load a page at the first request. On the other hand, traditional web apps have to load pages at every request, taking more time.
- Caching capabilities: A single-page app can cache any local data effectively. An SPA sends only one request to a server and then stores all the data it receives. Then it can use this data and work even offline. If a user has poor connectivity, local data can be synchronized with the server when the connection allows.
- Uses Less Bandwidth: SPAs consume less bandwidth since they only load web pages once. Besides that, they can also do well in areas with a slow internet connection. Hence, it is convenient for everyone to use, regardless of internet speed.
SPAs are good when the volume of data is small and the website needs a dynamic platform. It is also a good option for mobile applications.
So, thanks for following this blog, and if you need any help please leave your queries in the comment box we will be happy to help you.